6 Channel True Bypass Looper
Handmade & Handwired using the highest quality products.
Because of the jack placement, I recommend using George L, Lava Tightrope/Mini ELC, (or similar) or Straight jacks. “Pancake” style jacks will not fit.
The following are considered a channel with no additional charge.
For example: 5 Channels = 3 Bypass Loops + Tuner Mute + Master Bypass
- True Bypass Looper Channel - Bypass any effect or series of effects from your signal chain.
- Master Bypass - Completely Bypass ALL Engaged Channels
- Tap Tempo - External Momentary Control for Time Based Effects (Delay, Tremolo, Reverb, Phrase Loopers) Available in Normally Open or Normally Closed Polarity (Boss) or with a Switch for NO/NC options
- Tuner Mute - When engaged send signal to Tuner and Kills signal
- Stutter - Momentarily kills signal when the footswitch is pressed. When released signal returns
- Kill - Breaks or Kills the signal chain when the Footswitch is engaged until the switch is pressed again.
- A/B Outputs - Switch between two separate outputs
- A/B Inputs - Switch between two separate inputs
- Amp Channel Switch - Can be used for changing amp channels, engaging reverb, tremolo, etc.
- Passive Loop - Send & Return with out a foot switch for Mid-Chain Insert (Most commonly used for Volume Pedal). - $20
- Trails - Allows for the decay of a effect (delay, reverb) to trail off when bypassing without losing any signal degradation! - $45 (per channel)
- Clickless Bypass - Soft touch foot switches with true bypass module so no “hard click” - $40 (per channel)
- Tuner Out - Constant output to tuner (No FootSwitch Needed) - $10
- Extra 2.1mm 9 Volt Power Pass-Through - Feed power to another pedal - $25
- Volume - Allows the volume of a channel to be adjusted - $25
- Blend - Blends wet and dry signal of the channel - $25
- Buffer - Increases clarity and signal strength - $40
- Stereo Outputs - Requires Stereo Buffer for Dual Outputs - $40
- LED Dimmer Control - Adjust the brightness of the LEDs. - $25
LED color options include: Red, Blue, Green, Amber, White, Violet & Yellow
Enclosure Color options include: Hand Distressed Black (Default), White & Silver
All products are built to order, and the wait time is currently 7-14 business days.
Enclosure measures 12" x 3" x 2" OR 7.4" x 4.7" x 1.4" (for 2 rows of 3 switches).